International Strategy, Alliances and Partnerships
The Australian National University is renowned for its excellence in research and education and has a strong international focus. A key element of our international approach is the development of partnerships and alliances with quality institutions around the world, managed by International Strategy, Alliances and Partnerships.
The key roles of the International Strategy, Alliances and Partnerships office are to
- promote the quality and depth of the University's research and teaching capabilities to global partners
- facilitate negotiation of institutional Memoranda of Understanding and agreements
- coordinate incoming visits
- engage with our international alliance partners
- promote and encourage the exchange and dissemination of information on international activities and issues across the University
- develop, implement and review the international objectives within the University's Strategic Plan.